Tuesday, July 22, 2014

end of days.


School days, that is;)

The 2013-14 school year is officially over at Zamo! After the 5th grade mural was complete I worked with kids last week so they could finish glazing ceramics projects.

Greedo helping me supervise some chalking from up high.

I also worked with my green card class winners for each grade level. These classes earned the most green cards throughout the year for working respectfully in my art room. As a reward, they earned lessons that no other classes in their grade levels received.

3 classes created interactive chalk drawings. They created a large drawing on the blacktop and then had to lie down and place themselves somewhere in it. I then took a photo of them from up on a ladder. The other 3 classes got to do packing p-nut sculptures, which were a big hit as well.

2nd graders working as a team:)

5th grade laser battle!

1st grade sculptor.

So, this summer I plan on doing a few camping trips with the fam and our "new" old canned ham Cecil,  some drawings of vintage trailers, some chillin, and I guess I'll have to do some planning at some point too:)

My preferred summer vantage point;)

No comments:

Post a Comment